Indulge in the irresistible flavors of Stuffed Caprese Chicken. Succulent chicken breasts are seasoned with the aromatic blend of FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning and other spices. Each bite reveals a Read More...
- Chicken breasts (cut with 3-4 slits on top)
- 1 1/2 tbsp basil pesto
- About 2 tomatoes
- Fresh sliced mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic vinegar (to drizzle)
- Fresh basil (to top)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika (optional)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Garlic Lover's Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Season the chicken with salt, pepper, FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning, onion powder, and paprika.
- 2 Spread 1 tsp of basil pesto into each slit on the chicken breasts.
- 3 Layer tomato slices and mozzarella cheese into the slits.
- 4 Drizzle olive oil over the chicken and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- 5 Remove from the oven and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top.
- 6 Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- 7 Drizzle more balsamic vinegar and sprinkle chopped basil.
- 8 Broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- 9 Remove from the oven and drizzle more balsamic if desired.
- 10 Serve with mashed cauliflower and broccolini.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.