These FlavorGod Garlic Lovers seasoned stuffed mushrooms are a delectable appetizer or side dish. The mushrooms are hallowed out and filled with a savory mixture of sautéed minced mushroom stems, Read More...
- Stuffed mushrooms
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
- Minced mushroom stems
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 370°F (188°C).
- 2 Prepare the mushrooms by hollowing them out and removing the stems.
- 3 Place the hollowed mushrooms face down on a paper towel and bake for 10 minutes. This helps remove excess water.
- 4 In a skillet, sauté the minced mushroom stems, garlic, and FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning until fragrant.
- 5 Add the spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted.
- 6 In a separate bowl, combine the sautéed mixture with the cream cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- 7 Mix the filling ingredients until well combined.
- 8 Spoon the filling mixture into each hollowed mushroom, filling them generously.
- 9 Sprinkle the stuffed mushrooms with additional Parmesan cheese on top.
- 10 Place the stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 370°F (188°C), or until the mushrooms are cooked through and the cheese is melted and golden.
- 11 Once baked, remove the stuffed mushrooms from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- 12 Serve the delicious stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer or a side dish.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.