Indulge in the irresistible delight of keto crispy pudding cups. Crisp crepini wraps, coated with a blend of allulose and cinnamon or Buttery Cinnamon Roll Spice from FlavorGod, form the Read More...
- Crepini wraps
- Cooking spray
- Cinnamon or Buttery Cinnamon Roll Spice from FlavorGod
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped
- 2 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Low-Carb Sweetener
- Half serving of your favorite Keto Chow flavor
- Fresh berries for topping
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2 Cut the edges off the crepini wraps and spray both sides with cooking spray.
- 3 Dip or cover the wraps in a mixture of allulose and cinnamon (or Buttery Cinnamon Roll Spice from FlavorGod).
- 4 Lay the wraps over the bottoms of a muffin tin.
- 5 Bake for 7-9 minutes, watching carefully around 6 minutes until they turn a perfect golden brown.
- 6 Remove from the oven and let them cool to crisp up.
- 7 In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until fluffy.
- 8 In another bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, low-carb sweetener, and half a serving of your favorite Keto Chow flavor.
- 9 Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- 10 Spoon the pudding mixture into the crispy crepini cups.
- 11 Top with fresh berries.
- 12 Enjoy these heavenly keto crispy pudding cups!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.