Indulge in the irresistible flavors of the Thai Turkey Bun-less Burger! Seasoned with FlavorGod Everything Seasoning, this juicy ground turkey patty is infused with red curry, diced chili, and aromatic Read More...
- 1/3 package of ground turkey
- Diced red onion
- Diced red chili
- 1/2 tsp of red curry paste
- FlavorGod Everything Seasoning
- Black pepper
- Sriracha mayo
- Cabbage slaw
- Rice wine vinegar
- Keto sweetener
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
- 1 In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, diced red onion, diced red chili, red curry paste, cilantro, FlavorGod Everything Seasoning, and black pepper.
- 2 Mix the ingredients well until they are thoroughly combined.
- 3 Form the mixture into a patty shape.
- 4 Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- 5 Place the turkey patty in the air fryer and cook for 13 minutes.
- 6 While the patty is cooking, prepare the toppings.
- 7 Arrange a bed of lettuce on a plate or serving dish.
- 8 In a small bowl, mix together the sriracha mayo, cabbage slaw, mayo, rice wine vinegar, and keto sweetener to make a slaw dressing.
- 9 Place the cooked turkey patty on top of the lettuce.
- 10 Spread a layer of sriracha mayo on the patty.
- 11 Top the patty with the cabbage slaw dressed with the mayo, rice wine vinegar, and keto sweetener mixture.
- 12 Finish the burger by sprinkling some cilantro on top.
- 13 Serve and enjoy your flavorful Thai Turkey Bun-less Burger!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.