Savor the irresistible flavors of the Triple B Skillet. Juicy ground beef cooked to perfection, smoky bacon crumbles, and a tangy sugar-free barbecue sauce come together in a skillet of Read More...
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup sugar-free barbecue sauce (FlavorGod Honey BBQ)
- Shredded colby jack cheese
- CutDaCarb flatbread
- Sour cream
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Honey BBQ Rub
- 1 Melt butter in a saucepan and sauté the chopped onion until soft.
- 2 Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Season with FlavorGod Honey BBQ & Garlic Lovers seasoning.
- 3 Stir in bacon crumbles and sugar-free barbecue sauce.
- 4 Top with shredded colby jack cheese and heat on low until melted.
- 5 Cut flatbread into squares and fry in avocado oil until golden.
- 6 Top the skillet with flatbread crisps and sour cream right before serving.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.