Indulge in the irresistible flavors of perfectly air-fried salmon seasoned with FlavorGod's zesty Everything Spicy seasoning. The tender, flaky salmon is complemented by a creamy lemon sauce, while the coconut Read More...
- Avocado oil
- FlavorGod Everything Spicy seasoning
- 1/4 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- Grated ginger
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Apple cider vinegar
- Sliced cucumber
- Rice wine vinegar
- Chili crisp
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
EVERYTHING SPICY SEASONING
A spicy version of the Everything Seasoning. Its flavors consist of onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and cayenne. The cayenne chili gives a perfect amount of heat to the seasoning without overpowering the other fresh ground flavors. Great for cooking and as a condiment on a finished dish!
Everything Spicy Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Preheat the air fryer to 370°F (187°C).
- 2 Spray the salmon with avocado oil and generously season with FlavorGod Everything Spicy seasoning.
- 3 Place the seasoned salmon in the air fryer and cook for 11 minutes.
- 4 While the salmon cooks, finely chop 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- 5 In a cast iron pan, cook the chopped cauliflower for a few minutes.
- 6 Add 1 tbsp of coconut milk and grated ginger to the cauliflower. Cook for a few more minutes until tender.
- 7 Prepare a creamy lemon sauce by mixing mayo, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and apple cider vinegar.
- 8 In a separate bowl, toss the sliced cucumber with rice wine vinegar and chili crisp to make spicy cucumber.
- 9 Once the salmon is cooked, serve it drizzled with the creamy lemon sauce.
- 10 Serve the salmon with coconut ginger cauliflower rice and spicy cucumber on the side.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.