- 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
- 0 Calorie Butter Spray
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper
- 1 Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Wash the sweet potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- 3 In a large bowl, lightly coat the sweet potato wedges with a few sprays of the 0 Calorie Butter Spray. This will help them crisp up during baking.
- 4 Sprinkle FlavorGod Buttery Cinnamon Roll Topper over the sweet potato wedges. Toss them in the bowl to ensure even seasoning.
- 5 Lay out the seasoned wedges in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- 6 Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and roast the sweet potato wedges for about 20-25 minutes. Remember to flip the wedges halfway through to ensure even cooking. They should become crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- 7 Once they're golden and crispy, remove the sweet potato wedges from the oven. Serve as a delightful side dish or a satisfying snack. Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.