Indulge in these irresistible Cheesy Oven Baked Nachos, featuring plant-based cheddar, flavorful taco "meat," and a creamy cashew nacho cheese. With layers of toppings like black beans, spinach, tomatoes, and Read More...
- 1 bag plant-based cheddar shreds
- 1 lb plant-based meat
- 1 white onion, halved, diced, and sautéed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Nacho Cheese seasoning
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Taco Tuesday seasoning
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Cheese seasoning
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded spinach or romaine
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 green onions
- FlavorGod Himalayan salt and pink peppercorn, to taste
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 avocado
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(3 FLAVORS )
Nacho Cheese Seasoning
Taco Tuesday Seasoning
- 1 ["Cashew Nacho Cheese:
- 2 Blend soaked cashews
- 3 sautéed onion
- 4 garlic clove
- 5 FlavorGod Nacho Cheese seasoning
- 6 distilled water
- 7 FlavorGod Cheese seasoning
- 8 nutritional yeast
- 9 and salt until creamy.
- 10 Taco "meat":
- 11 Sauté the other half of the onion with minced garlic in olive oil.
- 12 Add plant-based meat
- 13 Taco Tuesday seasoning
- 14 and Himalayan salt. Sauté until browned.
- 15 Nacho assembly:
- 16 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 17 Place a parchment paper on a sheet pan.
- 18 Create a base of tortilla chips and layer taco "meat
- 19 black beans
- 20 plant-based cheddar
- 21 and bake for 15 minutes.
- 22 Remove from the oven and top with cashew nacho cheese
- 23 shredded spinach
- 24 green onions
- 25 tomatoes
- 26 and avocado."]
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.