Indulge in the irresistible allure of Crispy Air Fried Jalapeño Poppers! Bursting with creamy plant-based cheese, tantalizing nacho spices, and a golden breadcrumb crust seasoned to perfection, these poppers are Read More...
- 6 fresh jalapeños
- 1/2 cup plant-based cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plant-based cheddar shreds
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Nacho Cheese seasoning
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp plant-based butter
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Everything seasoning
- Optional: marinara for dipping
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
Nacho Cheese Seasoning
The seasoning that started it all! My first FlavorGod creation was the Everything Seasoning. I created this one to be an everyday, all-purpose condiment for all your cooking needs. It has been a hit since the first day I sold this flavor at my local farmer's markets. With hints of onion, garlic, cumin, and paprika, this seasoning is perfectly balanced with a light BBQ flavor. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking!
- 1 Halve and clean the jalapeños.
- 2 Mix together the cheesy filling: cream cheese, cheddar shreds, and FlavorGod Nacho Cheese seasoning.
- 3 Make the breadcrumb topping by melting the butter, then mixing in the bread crumbs and FlavorGod Everything seasoning.
- 4 Fill each jalapeño half with the cheezy filling and top with breadcrumbs.
- 5 Add to the air fryer at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 6 Serve with marinara and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.