Indulge in the delectable flavors of Rotini alla Vodka. This creamy pasta dish features al dente rotini coated in a rich, velvety sauce made with Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka. Enhanced Read More...
- 1/3 cup of dairy-free alternative or heavy cream
- Optional: butter or olive oil for the noodles
- 1/2 jar of Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Basil or parsley
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Garlic Lover's Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Boil the pasta as usual until al dente. Remember to salt the water. Save some of the pasta water for the sauce.
- 2 Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- 3 In a separate pan, cook the sauce.
- 4 Add the dairy-free alternative or heavy cream to the sauce and stir well.
- 5 Optionally, add butter or olive oil to the cooked noodles.
- 6 Pour half a jar of Jersey Italian Gravy Vodka into the sauce and continue cooking.
- 7 Sprinkle grated Parmigiano Reggiano, basil or parsley, and FlavorGod Garlic Lovers Seasoning over the sauce.
- 8 Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta.
- 9 Serve the Rotini alla Vodka with additional grated Parmigiano Reggiano and herbs, if desired.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.