Indulge in the exquisite flavors of Salmon in Garlicky Lemon Parm Sauce. Savor the perfectly seared salmon, bathed in a creamy blend of lemon, garlic, and Parmesan. Each bite tantalizes Read More...
- 4 salmon fillets (skinless)
- 1 tsp salt and pepper (plus more to taste)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- Juice of 2 fresh lemons
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Lemon Garlic seasoning
- 1 tsp dill and oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 cup powdered Parmesan
- 1 tbs butter1 tbs olive oil
- Parsley and lemon slices to garnish
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Lemon & Garlic Seasoning
What's better than garlic? The perfect pairing of citrus and garlic! Ground fresh, FlavorGod Lemon & Garlic seasoning is balanced perfectly with lemon peels and other herbs to make this a great seasoning for salads, chicken dishes, seafood and so much more!
- 1 Pat dry salmon and season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a pan and sear each side until nicely browned. Flip the salmon and pour half of the fresh lemon juice over it while it sears on medium-high heat.
- 2 Remove salmon from the pan. Add butter to melt, then add garlic cloves. Stir for about 30 seconds without burning the garlic. Add vegetable broth, heavy cream, dill, oregano, Parmesan, garlic powder, remaining lemon juice, and FlavorGod Lemon Garlic seasoning. Let the mixture simmer to thicken. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 3 Place the salmon fillets back into the pan, spooning the sauce over them. Top with lemon slices and parsley.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.