- 1 pound rotisserie chicken
- 13 oz bag of restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 15 oz can refried black beans or regular refried beans
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion for garnish
- 1 tablespoon FlavorGod Taco Seasoning
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Taco Tuesday Seasoning
- 1 Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C). Take a large oven-proof skillet and evenly spread the tortilla chips in it.
- 2 Heat the refried beans in the microwave until they are warm. Shred the rotisserie chicken and warm it in the microwave as well.
- 3 Drop dollops of the warmed refried beans over the tortilla chips in the skillet. Layer the shredded chicken on top of the beans.
- 4 Sprinkle Taco Seasoning evenly over the chicken. Next, layer both the sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses over the chicken.
- 5 Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is beautifully melted and bubbly.
- 6 Remove the skillet from the oven and sprinkle the nachos with chopped cilantro and diced red onion for a burst of freshness. Serve immediately with salsa and guacamole for dipping.
- 7 Dive into your loaded rotisserie chicken nachos and savor the delicious combination of flavors and textures. Perfect for a quick snack or game day treat.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.