Indulge in the irresistible combination of smoky, maple-glazed bacon wrapped around juicy sausages bursting with flavor. The tangy Dijon mustard and sweet maple syrup elevate these bites to new heights, Read More...
- 2 sausages (Kielbasa, andouille, or preferred type)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar substitute
- 2 tsp FlavorGod Everything Spicy seasoning
- 6-7 strips of bacon
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
EVERYTHING SPICY SEASONING
A spicy version of the Everything Seasoning. Its flavors consist of onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and cayenne. The cayenne chili gives a perfect amount of heat to the seasoning without overpowering the other fresh ground flavors. Great for cooking and as a condiment on a finished dish!
- 1 Preheat smoker to 225ºF or preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Slice the sausages to match the thickness of the bacon.
- 3 In a bowl, mix the Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and coconut aminos. Microwave for 30 seconds, then brush the mixture onto the bacon.
- 4 Cut the bacon strips into thirds and wrap them around the pieces of sausage, securing them with toothpicks. Place the wrapped sausages in a foil pan and brush them with any remaining sauce.
- 5 Mix the brown sugar substitute with the FlavorGod Everything Spicy seasoning and sprinkle it over the sausages. Roll the sausages to ensure the seasoning sticks.
- 6 If using a smoker, add wood chips (recommended: Northwest blend from Wildwood Grilling) and smoke the sausages for 1.5-2 hours. If using an oven, bake the sausages for 35-45 minutes or until they start to crisp.
- 7 Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.