These Spicy Chicken Nuggets are a fiery delight that will tantalize your taste buds. Made with ground chicken and seasoned with FlavorGod's Sriracha Seasoning, these nuggets are packed with flavor Read More...
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 2.5 cups crushed pork rinds (total after crushing)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp FlavorGod Sriracha Seasoning (can substitute for desired heat level)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Sriracha Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Combine 1/2 cup of pork rind crumbs with the rest of the ingredients.
- 2 Add 1.5 tbsp of Sriracha seasoning and 1 tbsp of sugar substitute to the remaining 2 cups of crushed pork rinds.
- 3 Form little nugget shapes with the meat and press into the pork rinds.
- 4 Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F.
- 5 Cook the nuggets on each side for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.