Indulge in the delightful blend of lean ground turkey, finely chopped carrots, zucchini, and onion, combined with the savory notes of garlic powder and oregano. These tender turkey and vegetable Read More...
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (FlavorGod's Garlic Lovers Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Garlic Lover's Seasoning
Garlic... mmmm.... I truly love garlic, so you can understand what inspired me to create this fan favorite. With garlic being the headliner, it happily shares the spotlight with other completing flavors such as: Onion, basil, thyme and parsley. Always ground fresh and with a low amount of sea salt, Garlic Lovers will be your friend for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Garlic Lover's Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 In a large bowl, mix the ground turkey, Panko breadcrumbs, carrots, zucchini, onion, eggs, garlic powder (FlavorGod's Garlic Lovers Seasoning), oregano, and salt until well combined.
- 2 Form the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 3 Heat olive oil in a large skillet and cook the meatballs for 7 minutes, constantly turning, until browned.
- 4 Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth, cover the skillet, and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the liquid is almost completely absorbed.
- 5 Add the remaining 1/4 cup of chicken broth, increase the heat to medium, and cook uncovered until the liquid is absorbed.
- 6 Serve and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.