Savor the deliciousness of perfectly seasoned ground turkey combined with vibrant zucchini, bell peppers, and sliced olives. This quick and easy dish is enhanced with FlavorGod Garlic & Herb Salt Read More...
- Ground turkey
- FlavorGod Garlic & Herb Salt Seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Bell pepper
- Olives (sliced)
- FlavorGod Everything but the Salt Seasoning
- Black pepper
- Cauliflower rice or jasmine rice (for serving)
FLAVORS USED IN THIS RECIPE
(2 FLAVORS )
Garlic & Herb Salt Finisher Finisher Salt
Everything But The Salt Seasoning
Garlic & Herb Salt Finisher Nutrition & Ingredients
Everything But The Salt Seasoning Nutrition & Ingredients
- 1 Preheat a skillet on medium heat and add enough extra virgin olive oil to cover the entire bottom.
- 2 Add the ground turkey to the skillet and season it with FlavorGod Garlic & Herb Salt Seasoning.
- 3 While the turkey is cooking, rinse and slice the zucchini and bell pepper.
- 4 Once the turkey begins to brown, add the sliced zucchini, bell pepper, and sliced olives to the skillet.
- 5 Sprinkle FlavorGod Everything but the Salt Seasoning and black pepper over the ingredients and stir well.
- 6 Cover the skillet and let it cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- 7 Remove from heat. Serve the ground turkey with zucchini and bell pepper mixture alongside cauliflower rice or jasmine rice.
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.