- 12 to 14-ounce block extra-firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons FlavorGod Taco Tuesday seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges
- Fresh cilantro leaves, torn
- Pico de gallo (purchased or homemade)
- Vegan yogurt (or regular), mixed with salt and Mexican hot sauce to taste
- Tortillas (flour or corn)
FLAVOR USED IN THIS RECIPE
(1 FLAVOR )
Taco Tuesday Seasoning
- 1 Prepare Tofu Crumbles: Drain the tofu and pat it dry. Break it into crumbles in a bowl. Add soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, Taco Tuesday seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
- 2 Cook Tofu: Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu, cook for 8-10 minutes until browned and slightly crispy. Adjust timing based on tofu brand.
- 3 Prepare Toppings: Mix red cabbage with lime juice and salt. Combine vegan yogurt with Mexican hot sauce and salt.
- 4 Warm Tortillas: Warm tortillas over an open gas flame until slightly blackened and warm.
- 5 Assemble Tacos: Place tofu crumbles in tortillas. Top with red cabbage, cilantro, pico de gallo, and spicy yogurt.
- 6 Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR NEW WEEKLY RECIPES!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
TAG @FLAVORGOD ON INSTAGRAM/TIKTOK & HASHTAG #FLAVORGOD!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.